This week the Cambridge Service Alliance announced a one-day conference on Tuesday 1 October 2013, as part of Cambridge Service Week 2013. It will be held at the Moller Centre, Cambridge, and will focus on how companies can successfully make the shift to solutions.
This one-day conference will explore the following themes:
- What are the barriers involved in making the shift to solutions, and how can they be overcome?
- What lessons can be learnt from different ecosystems
- How to successfully make the shift to solutions
The event will provide unique insights from leading service providers and academic institutions and offers a valuable opportunity to hear the latest developments in service thinking. It will showcase new research from the Cambridge Service Alliance, the global alliance of leading companies and universities established to develop new understanding and approaches to complex service provision.
More details will be available soon, but in the meantime, to find out more and register your interest, please visit: www.cambridgeservicealliance.org/events/serviceweek2013. You can download a flyer for this event here.
If you are still unconvinced, here are five reasons why you should not miss the Cambridge Service Alliance conference on successfully making the shift…
- This will be a unique opportunity to share practical experience and knowledge about successfully making the shift to solutions.
- You will learn how international industry leaders (in diverse sectors) have helped their organisations make the radical transformation of shifting to solutions.
- Speakers will focus on system-wide (ecosystem level) changes as well as the specific changes in their own firm. Only when the entire ecosystem shifts can the transition to solutions be achieved.
- You will hear from world-leading researchers, who have been studying the shift to solutions in multiple firms and learn the secrets of how to make a successful transition.
- You will be able to network with senior peers in other organisations, making the shift to solutions. Learn from each other and share experiences in an open and informative environment.